Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm slowly going crazy.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11119095/?claim=jem9u6dbbdt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Sooo...I'm not sure if I'm doing that right...But, there ya go. Follow me if you want...don't if you don't want to!

I'm struggling lately. I'm not sure why I've had such a rough couple of weeks, but I am starting to go crazy. Big has been an handful at home, and at school...and I struggle with wanting to keep him in his room for life. Little has been getting his molars, and my eternally happy boy is an eternal pain in my ass.

And sleep. I guess the lack there of is driving me to drink. Hubs was out of town for a couple days, and it seems the boys thought it would be a great time to wake up at opposite intervals just ensure I was rocking in the corner and talking to myself by morning. Big's signature move is the "creepy stand above my head, breathing super heavy until mom wakes up", and little's is less consistent. He fluctuates between the whole "I know I've gone to bed easily for the past 18 months, but I'm suddenly scared shitless you're going to leave me forever" and the ever classic "it's 4 am...wake upppppppppp, biiiiiiitches!".  I don't know if its because I'm suddenly more crazy than usual, or the teething, sleep regression, or separation anxiety from leaving him at the gym daycare. Little has had fierce separation anxiety from day one. Any thoughts?! (I know, super easy to make a diagnosis when you have never met me, nor my children-Haha). I wake up everyday with the vow to be a not so screamy happy mom. And by the end of the day...I'm a screaming failure.

Hubs has surprised me with an anniversary trip for the two of us next weekend. I'm in serious need of adult conversation without sounding like I have Tourette's "I'm doing fine-DONT EAT THAT- Yes I would like to-STOP HITTING YOUR BROTHER-order a pizza with-IM SERIOUS! -I'm sorry, what was I saying? Oh pizza-DONT CLIMB ON THAT- I don't care what's on it. Just bring something-STOP-edible". Catch my drift?

I need to drink too much, eat too much, and sleep without the fear that a miniature person is standing above my head. Next Friday, you can't get here fast enough.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I totally feel you. I'm there at least a couple days per week, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it sounds like you need that trip!! Can I come? Lol!! We are in the same boat, I know it's cause now I'm gone to work so it's for sure separation anxiety, plus teething and all that crap. I have no idea what to do about it. Quitting my job just isn't an option right now, unfortunately! And I can't remember the last time Jason and I had an uninterrupted conversation!! We need a mommies club where we can show up at all hours, in our Jammie's and be given endless amounts of alcohol!

    ReplyDelete